Company Profile / Description:
Awign was started in 2016 with the mission of organizing & fulfilling enterprise work digitally with human aspirations & humanized efforts. Awign creates a bridge between companies & gig-workers by not only providing manpower to these enterprises but also taking the complete onus of finding the gig-workers, mapping them to the work, training them, managing them and getting quality outcomes for the enterprises. All enterprises have to do is give Awign their requirements, and the entire management is taken care of by the Awign team.
For the gig workers, Awign is not just a platform to find a job, but they also receive the required training and guidance to finish the work seamlessly, thus they not only earn, but get to learn as well.
Awign in news:
We are looking for an intern to join our Supply & Acquisition Team. An Ideal candidate for this role would be a highly motivated, collaborative, and opportunity mapper with a passion for solving problems. In this role, you’d be required to source workforce/interns for our ongoing projects. Your major responsibilities would include:
1) Own and manage the lead generation of recruitment.
2) Conduct role-specific recruiting via traditional and non-traditional resources such as Job Fairs, offline recruitment, onboarding skill development centers.
3) Use market research, networking, social platforms, advanced search tools, employee and external referrals, and community events to source candidates.
4) Onboarding E- kendra, attain Rojgar fair events in the city.
5) Keep all stakeholders informed on recruitment by circulating weekly hiring reports with data points across the hiring funnel, status of every open position, feedback on profiles, challenges faced in hiring for a role and so on.
1. 0 -3 -year experience.
2. Any educational degree
3. The desire of burning it out in a start-up environment.
4. Demonstrate strong people engagement skills.
5. Excellent communication skills in English & Hindi.
6. Proficiency in any other language would be a plus.
7. Showcase impeccable problem solving and critical thinking skills.
8. Entrepreneurial attitude to handle challenging tasks, deal with ambiguity and shoulder responsibility.
Kindly send an acknowledgement mail if you are coming for the Walk-In Interview.