Looking for a talented Front-end engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience capable of guiding a team efficiently working on various technologies like React Js, MaterialUI, Redux, etc.
• Responsible for developing, testing, and delivering latest features of web applications along with improving the product quality.
• Execute front-end development workflows like build systems, quality checkers, dependency management, etc.
• Monitor and guide one front end engineer along with being proactive in your work.
• Manage test-harness to ensure the structure, design, and integrity of the application.
• Verify all the applications are robust and easy to manage.
• Proficient in HTML/CSS along with good command of advanced concepts.
• Previous work experience in Bootstrap Material UI or any similar library.
• Good familiarity working on React hooks and Redux.
• Ability to write clean, maintainable and testable code with a product mindset.
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
• Extremely good project management skills with attention to detail.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Workplace Type: On-site (Work from Office)
Notice Period: Immediate