- Own and optimize Qogent’s marketing automation platforms, including monitoring system health, optimizing performance, and ensuring data quality.
- Managing day-to-day marketing ops activities, including launching and optimizing campaigns, reporting on campaign performance, and ensuring compliance with regulations such as GDPR and CAN-SPAM
- Partner with Sales Ops to set goals and track performance, and to build shared Marketing & Sales processes for identifying and addressing funnel inefficiencies.
- Create compelling content that connects customers with the value of the Qogent platforms and mobile apps
- Familiarity with Email marketing tools such as MailChimp, Getresponse etc.
- A college degree related to digital marketing is a plus.
- Highly energetic personality showing great interest and involvement with our active student community.
- An understanding of how to run marketing campaigns on various social media platforms.
Nice to have
- Previous experience with Tele-calling and customer handling.
- Experience with social media account with large number of followers.
- An youtube channel with more than 1,000 subscribers.