Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: Any Degree
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Schedule: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Workplace Type: On-site (Work from Office)
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days (Preferable)
Job Role Involves:
• Facilitating the development and documentation of use cases.
• Presenting and explaining project-specific information to diverse types of audiences.
• Defining and documenting business and functional requirements, business process maps flows and diagrams.
• Researching, classifying, and prioritizing business, user, and functional requirements.
• Managing multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Collaborating with the development team and speaking “their language”
• Estimating work effort at the project initiation stage as well as project milestones for business analysis/development activities.
• Progressively improving the variance to the actual effort by refining the scope and requirements.
Job Role Requires:
• 2 years of experience in building any back-end web application such as PHP, Python, Java or Node.js.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-versed with the Scrum Framework.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Graduation in IT/Computer or equivalent.
• Expertise in Test Driven Development and Testing Automation
• Adaptable to a business environment with fast-changing requirements and priorities
• Attention to detail.
• Organization/Coordination skills
• Willingness to travel to client sites, if required