Face to Face Fundraise
Join Face to Face Fundraise Initiatives as a Fundraiser and get paid to talk about Social Causes issues and inspire people to make a difference.
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about our client, Shramajeevi Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on the phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of our client, Shramajeevi.
• Develop an understanding of our client, Shramajeevi campaigns.
• Make presentations and calls and explain Social Causes campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
• Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
By joining the Fundraising team you get to learn about Social Causes and issues and help Shramajeevi remain proudly independent to continue its work for the betterment of society. You get to work with a team of committed and fun-loving people.
• An opportunity to learn about Social Causes problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
• An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
• A chance to be part of a global Social Causes organization
• Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
• Good pay, incentives, and flexible hours
• A chance to work with a team of a like-minded fun-loving group
On the job training Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters. Why is this job important to our client? Shramajeevi does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporation,s or political parties to ensure that we do not compromise our independence, objective,s or integrity while we take Social Causes wrong-doers to the task. They solely rely on the voluntary donations of individual supporters which our Fundraisers bring.
We accept applications from people from a variety of backgrounds. A passion to work for the environment is always encouraged. Candidates must also have:
• Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
• Keen desire to learn on the job
• Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
• Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher, Internship
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month