Client Name : Equitas Bank
Job Location : Bangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Davangere
Both Male and Female can apply
Role : Relationship Manager, BDM, Branch Manager
-To acquire New To Bank liability relationships (Current Accounts / Saving Accounts / Deposits) and strengthen these relationships through highest levels of service quality.
• Identify potential catchment areas of potential retail liabilities customers for Equitas Bank.
• Build a database of customer leads through references, opening stalls in areas where there are higher number of footfalls like apartment complexes, shopping areas etc., door to door visits distribution of pamphlets etc.
• Schedule meetings with potential liabilities customers and understand their requirement; thereafter presenting them with the most suitable products and explaining the features/benefits.
• Communicate clearly to customers on the requirements for various types of products & services for example, charges for maintaining a locker, minimum balance to be maintained etc., and on the documents required to be submitted to bank with Equitas.
• Ensure that all customer documents are verified with originals and are handled with care and confidentiality.
• Complete all account opening related processes accurately so that the customer experience is enhanced and forms the foundation of a long relationship with the bank.
• Maintain continuous communication with customers on the status of their account opening process.
• Frequently communicate with newly signed up customers and assist them with additional products and services based on their requirements for example, relevant loan products, investment products etc.
• Build reference network from newly signed up customers for potential leads.
• Regularly update Daily Sales Reports and discuss on the plans, action items, progress with the supervisor
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any UG Degree Graduate
• Must have good knowledge of the local and surrounding markets in the area
• Good communication and negotiation skills
Perks and Benefits :
• Attractive Incentive Structure